HUMATROPE 72 IU 24 MG
Raw Material: Somatropin (Humatrope 72 iu)
Manufacturer: LILLY TR
Package: 72 IU (24MG)
Available In Stock
Buy Lilly Humatrope 72 IU Online | HGH Humatrope 24 MG for Sale
Fill Out the Form to Order Now!
Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Always make sure you use the strength of cartridge your doctor prescribed (either 6 mg, 12 mg or 24 mg strength) and the appropriate CE-marked Humatrope pen injection system. Never use cartridges of other medicines in your Humatrope pen.
- Each cartridge of Humatrope comes with a syringe containing a diluent (solvent for solution for injection) for reconstitution (mixing and preparing of the injection solution).
- You must not mix or inject Humatrope until you have received appropriate training from your doctor or other qualified health care professionals.
- For detailed instructions on how prepare and inject Humatrope, please see Section “How to inject Humatrope” at the end of this leaflet. You must only mix Humatrope with the diluent provided. Never mix it with anything else unless your doctor tells you to.
- After reconstitution, Humatrope should be injected into the fat tissue just beneath the skin using a short needle and a pen injection system.
- The injection sites should be varied in order to avoid local reduction and hardening of the fat tissue under the skin (lipoatrophy).
- After mixing Humatrope, do not leave it out of the refrigerator for longer than 30 minutes each day.
- Keep your pen with the rest of the Humatrope in the fridge. Do not use any Humatrope left over in the pen after 28 days of mixing.
Your doctor will advise you on your dosage and administration schedule. Do not change your dosage without talking to your doctor.
Usually, treatment with Humatrope is a long term treatment; your doctor may need to adjust your dose over time depending on your body weight and response to treatment. In general, the dose is calculated according to the following recommendations and administered once daily:
Children and adolescents with:
- Growth hormone deficiency:
0.025–0.035 mg/kg body weight daily,
· Turner syndrome:
0.045–0.050 mg/kg body weight daily,
· Chronic problems with the way the kidneys work:
0.045–0.050 mg/kg body weight daily,
· Small for gestational age at birth:
0.035 mg/kg body weight daily. Treatment should be discontinued after the first year of treatment if the growth rate is insufficient,
· SHOX gene deficiency:
0.045-0.050 mg/kg body weight daily.
Growth hormone deficiency in adults:
Treatment should be started with a low dose of 0.15–0.30 mg daily. Lower starting doses may be required in older and overweight patients. The starting dose may be increased gradually according to your individual requirements. Total daily dose usually does not exceed 1 mg.
Dose requirements may decline with increasing age. Women, especially those on oral oestrogen replacement, may require higher doses than men.
If you use more Humatrope than you should
If you have injected more Humatrope than you should have, please ask your doctor for advice.
- If you have injected too much Humatrope, initially your blood sugar may decrease and become too low (hypoglycaemia) and subsequently increase and become too high (hyperglycaemia).
- If you inject too much Humatrope over a longer period (years), you may experience overgrowth of some parts of your body such as ears, nose, jaw, hands and feet (acromegaly).
If you forget to use Humatrope
Do not inject a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. Continue with the prescribed dosage. If
you forget to inject Humatrope and have any doubts about what to do, please contact your doctor.
If you stop using Humatrope
Please ask your doctor for advice before stopping treatment. Interruption or early stopping of treatment with Humatrope may impair the success of the Humatrope treatment.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.