HUMATROPE 72 IU 24 MG
Raw Material: Somatropin (Humatrope 72 iu)
Manufacturer: LILLY TR
Package: 72 IU (24MG)
Available In Stock
Buy Lilly Humatrope 72 IU Online | HGH Humatrope 24 MG for Sale
Fill Out the Form to Order Now!
What Humatrope contains?
Powder in a cartridge
The active substance is somatropin. Each cartridge contains 6 mg, 12 mg or 24 mg depending on the strength. When reconstituted:
- Humatrope 6 mg gives 2.08 mg somatropin per ml solution
- Humatrope 12 mg gives 4.17 mg somatropin per ml solution
- Humatrope 24 mg gives 8.33 mg somatropin per ml solution
The other ingredients are: mannitol, glycine, dibasic sodium phosphate.
[Phosphoric acid or sodium hydroxide (or both) may have been used in the manufacturing process to adjust acidity].
Sterile Diluent Syringe
The pre-filled solvent syringe contains: glycerol, metacresol, water for injection. [Hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide (or both) may have been used in the manufacturing process to adjust acidity].
What Humatrope looks like and contents of the pack
|Humatrope 6 mg:||1 cartridge with white powder for solution for injection,3.17 ml of clear colourless solvent solution in a pre-filled syringe Pack size of 1, 5 and 10|
|Humatrope 12 mg:||1 cartridge with white powder for solution for injection,3.15 ml of clear colourless solvent solution in a pre-filled syringe Pack size of 1, 5 and 10|
|Humatrope 24 mg:||1 cartridge with white powder for solution for injection,3.15 ml of clear colourless solvent solution in a pre-filled syringe. Pack size of 1, 5 and 10|
Not all pack sizes may be available in your country
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Eli Lilly Nederland B.V., Papendorpseweg 83, 3528 BJ Utrecht, The Netherlands
Rue du Colonel Lilly F-67640 Fegersheim France
For any information about this medicine, please contact the Marketing Authorisation Holder (or the local representative):
Charles de Giorgio Ltd., Tel: + 356 25600 500
Eli Lilly and Company Limited, Tel: + 44 1256 315000
This medicinal product is authorised in the Member States of the EEA under the following names:
In member states of the EEA where this medicinal product is authorized, it is authorized under the name “Humatrope”, except in France where it is authorized under “Umatrope”.
How to inject Humatrope 6 mg/ 12 mg/ 24 mg?
The following instructions explain how to inject Humatrope. Please read the instructions carefully and follow them step by step.
You will require five items:
- Humatrope cartridge of the correct strength
- A syringe filled with diluent
- A CE-marked Humatrope pen
- A sterile pen needle, and
- An alcohol swab
Wash your hands before you continue with the next steps
The following steps will guide you to prepare your new cartridge for use;
Step 1 Unpacking
- You must only mix Humatrope with the diluent provided. Never mix it with anything else unless your doctor tells you to.
- Please read the user manual that comes with your pen. This will remind you what you have been taught by your doctor or health care professional.
- Please follow the instruction underneath the diagrams
Step 2&3 Connecting the cartridge
Step 4 Mixing Humatrope
Step 5&6 Release Cartridge and Discard Diluent
Step 7 Gently Mix
– Mix the solution by gently rotating the cartridge 10 times. DO NOT SHAKE THE CARTRIDGE. Let the cartridge sit for 3 minutes, then inspect the solution carefully.
– If the solution is cloudy or contains particles, gently mix the cartridge another 10 times. Let the cartridge sit for 5 more minutes. If the solution remains cloudy or contains particles DO NOT USE THE CARTRIDGE.
Step 8 Injecting Humatrope using a suitable pen injection system
- If the solution is clear, your cartridge is now ready to be attached to the suitable Humatrope pen.
- Put the cartridge in the pen (see the user manual for the pen)
- Always use a new sterile needle for each injection
- Wipe the skin thoroughly with an alcohol swab. Let the skin dry.
- Set the correct dose (see the user manual of the pen)
- Inject slowly under the skin (subcutaneous) in the way you have been taught by your doctor.
- Remove the needle from the skin and safely dispose of the needle, as you have been shown by your doctor or health care professional.
- Keep your pen with the rest of the Humatrope in the fridge. Do not use any Humatrope left over in the pen after 28 days of mixing.